Friday, December 29, 2006

more snow, more snow angels

sooooooo, its snowing here again!! we had a surprise 40th birthday party last night and this is what it looked like - 6+ inches of snow, when we got home. It has been snowing for most of the day and we are supposed to get another 10+ inches tonight. I could be a weather forcaster now!! Pretty, yes! Old, yes! I am ready to have the streets dry out and the ice melt!! Denver usually doesn't get this much snow!!
Off to walk home in the snow and try to get through the 6th lace repeat on my scarf! If it is going to keep snowing, I want to be able to wear my pretty scarf!!



4 comments:

pseudobunny said...

sorry i havent been able to get in touch
we thought we left our power cord in SF and couldnt email
but alas we found it today while we were packing up everything
wait till you here about how doggone sick i was!
thppppt
like food poisoning and stomach flu and not wanting to knit wrapped up into a week of not eating
THPPT
enjoy the snow!

Jess said...

Enjoy the snow! We're not getting any of it here. Frozen North my hiney!

MsFortuknit said...

OMG Look at that Snow!!
Did you know Rachel is stranded in your state? Poor little honey! You be well!

BEESTLYproducts said...

could you possibly mail me some snow? It hasn't even gotten cold here yet!