Friday, December 22, 2006

digging out - p2

So here we have my favorite matching snow men waving at
each other across the street - so cute! And how much fun did those snow people have!!
Then back on my car tirade - do you really think that this Geo Metro is making it far when the other side of the street looks like this (see next photo) shortly before I took this picture, I got the honor of helping to push this car back into its space
because it couldn't even make it thirty feet without highsiding - once again - not every car is meant for snow driving - no matter how pretty the car looks driving in the snow in a tv commercial!! Breath...breath...
So after all that car pushing and lecturing - I needed a little fun time!! So here I am making snow angels - we have this one on our front lawn - several of our neighbors have them, courtsey of me, too! It was great to fall back in the snow and know it wouldn't hurt!! The finished snow angel is a little hard to see - white on white is not my little point and click's specialty!!

2 comments:

Obsidian Kitten said...

cone head pot looks like Marge Simpson's hair! heehee!

BEESTLYproducts said...

LOL!