Friday, December 22, 2006

digging out!

We walked the almost three miles to the store yesterday - mostly because mr. sunneshine had ants in his pants and
could not longer be indoors! So much for finishing that second lace repeat - our little walk turned into almost five hours outside, walking , shoveling, playing and pushing dumbsh@ts in their little cars (just because it has front wheel/all wheel/four wheel drive does not mean that in almost 30" of snow you should be driving - nothing is open - grow a brain!!) Here is what the store looked like - snowy and sad.
Then we have mr. sunneshine with a rarely captured smile (its not that he doesn't smile, he just doesn't for the camera) and below we have a more characteristic pose ;-)
Then there is mr. sunneshine's christmas wreath looking very snowy and holiday happy! Finally, we have one of the neighbors
who was digging out and his dog was loving it! While we
were digging out the photographer from the Denver Post came by and shot photos for about a half hour - reminds me that I need to get one of those and see if we made it in the paper!

3 comments:

verasunshyne said...

oh my gosh, I am SOO sorry about this, but I clicked on the smiling happy pic of Mr. Sunneshine, to get a better look and I couldn't help but notice that the street sign behind him says GAYLORD. . . I am SOOOO sorry but I am seriously laughing my ass off.. I don't think Mr. Sunneshine is a gaylord but it was really funny...

BEESTLYproducts said...

that actually looks like a lot of fun!

Debs said...

Great pics! I'm kinda sad I missed all the fun. Hope I can finally make it back to town in a couple of days, and hope the snow goes away enough for me to find my car :)