Thursday, December 07, 2006

christmas is coming . . .

Yesterday, it finally felt like the beginning of the christmas season! The tree is up and our little house is beginning to smell like pine from the tree - we hunted the tree last weekend just outside Pine, Colorado. It was so fun - but there are no photos as the camera broke and wouldn't focus. Somehow, it just needed a good cleaning and is back on track now. I had to post a christmas tree photo - it is so cute and all the ornaments and presents.

Yesterday was also the first day that I began to wrap all the presents that I have purchased/made. I think my little felt flowers made the packages look cute and special (and probably a little dorky).

No knitting posts yet - working on a surprise for Rachel - it isn't perfect but its fun and her box has to go out tomorrow! Did finish my mom's knucks, but haven't woven in the ends yet - that leaves me with three (and one pair to fix) pairs of mittens/knucks to make before christmas - I am feeling pretty good about that!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute tree. I think I may get mine this weekend, or something.

BEESTLYproducts said...

cute :-) i like your flowers 2!

Shadkitty said...

The flowers are adorable! I should really wrap some of my stuff up, since we are doing Christmas all over the place and some people will be getting theirs earlier than usual.

roxtarc said...

YAY... i made the sites you surf list... hehehe, sooo excited. AND ya made me wanna join the new beta blogger... WHICH i attempted and it said i couldnt.. NOW i dunno why. (and of course since it said i couldnt i wanna even more)

i'll figure it out...
and dorky is the new cool!
;)