Sunday, September 02, 2007

PRGE v.3 Questionnaire

1. Why are you punk?
I am punk, because I grew up in (the end of) the real punk years and have always had a mentality that it was better not to conform. Its always been better to think for myself, even if it involves making more mistakes.

2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)
knitting - pretty self-explanitory, except that I am sure I am way more sane with it
food - I love to cook and I love to eat
clothes - I own a clothing store, and love clothes - they are art for the body
being outdoors - whether its just sitting outside knitting, hiking, running, cycling - I would always rather be outside
my husband - yep, I am a huge cheeseball - but he rocks and I love that we make time for each other everyday

3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?
The stockings that I am working on right now - a combination of the challenge, the way they look and I get to teach them
Sleepless in Seattle Socks - I love the colors, the pattern and the yarn (which was dyed by a swap pal) was heaven
Wavy Lace Shawl - it was my first big lace project, I learned so much and wear it a lot!

4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?
yarn and patterns that my pal likes
chocolate
handmade things - I do love all things handmade
vintage knitting patterns
yarn that I have not tried before...

5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns?
favorites - cashmere, louet gems, blue sky alpaca ( really any natural fibers - and I love trying new things, and I have had great luck with etsy yarns :)
least favorites - novelty, hairy, acrylic

6. What are your five favorite delicacies?
milk chocolate, good red wine, Steak au Poivre with frites (I am an expensive date), pectin jelly beans, Cougar Gold cheese

7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?
Watching The Hills, thrifting, shopping for yarn/knitting supplies

8. What are the five things you look forward to every week?
Thursday night TV, morning coffee with my husband, knitting, college football, cooking sunday night dinner

9. What do you collect?
Everything - no ummm, salt and pepper shakers, vintage knitting supplies, needles and patterns, plant pots and vases in the shapes of animals and people, pyrex

10. When is your birthday?
July 31st

11. Do you have any wishlists?
Wishlist.com, etsy and Amazon - I will link them to my blog sidebar

12. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
I own a small business and I really try to give my business to the little guy. I love everything handmade, etsy is my heaven. Anything well thought out, will thrill me to no end! Oh, and I am a hippy punk. I am pretty green, love things that are recycled into something useable and cool... Really, I am not very hard to please!

4 comments:

DAWN said...

both my mom and brother were born on July 31st, too. Leo's RULE!! (I'm July 23rd, the beginning).

Shadkitty said...

Clothes are art for the body. :) I love art and expression. I'm babbling. lol

KTMay said...

Punk is GREAT! Love my gecko stitch markers! Will tell you so on Etsy too! THANKS!

a friend to knit with said...

loved reading this!