Thursday, September 20, 2007

Its all about the WIP's this week....

So I finished writing the fair isle for my last two stockings. Yes, I still have five to knit, but the other three will be pieced together from previous stockings, so everyone gets an original.

I finished the fair isle on my step-daughter's stocking and am almost half done with the heel. I love the fair isle part and dread the foot part - but it should still be done by next week.

The schoolgirl socks are coming along. They are errand knitting right now, but I think they have gotten about 4" longer this week.

Finally, there was a large donation of really scratchy wool yarn for Friday knitting class. So this morning, I knit a quick little fair isle hat (which may turn into a needle holder cup) to felt. I used a bunch of colors to see if they felt at the same rate - and if the natural will felt at all. Hopefully, this will be done by the end of the day.

I am off to get the rest of my needles updated on Ravelry, list needles on ebay and organize my house...

Happy Knitting!!

3 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

Oh my gosh, this ravelry thing is time consuming.....I have to take time to do it.....
i am friendtofriend over there.....i'll look for your!

BEESTLYproducts said...

wow! so fancy with all the fair isle. i'm hopping on a plane to take your class :-)

Stephermay said...

you can't be my stalker if i'm stalking you back. :)