Monday, September 17, 2007

Almost there....



There was very little knitting at the sunneshine's this weekend. However, I finished cataloging my entire stash - woot!! Lets just say that mr.sunneshine was horrified by the amount of yarn living in the house that he was unaware of . . . I even came up with a bag of yarn that I will never use, so it will be donated to my friday ladies, who will love it! Now I just have to finish my straight and dpn's. Hopefully, the buckets o'needles will look more organized after that!

Happy Knitting!!

5 comments:

Jana said...

I like the bucket of needles. Lots of good things come in buckets. Ok, so right now I can only think of knitting needles and fried chicken but those two things are so good, they're enough to justify buckets in general I think.

Calling on Kahlo said...

Man, ravelry has been great. I totally catalogued the yarn and because I needed photos of the stash, I was inspired to actually organize it (a little bit more).

Oh, so now I have to check out your stash!

Stephermay said...

I have been intentionally avoiding the stash cataloging.. not that I have that much, I just don't want to face what I do have.. and now I have to check yours out too. :)

BEESTLYproducts said...

lol. i barely have any stash listed on ravelry and I've been on for months, you make me look like a slacker!

Beth said...

I love the stash feature on Ravelry - and I've checked out yours. Good job!

I also love getting rid of stuff I know I'll never use. I'm always traipsing across the street to give my neighbor some toy or book that her little boys would love but that mine have outgrown. It makes us both very happy.