Monday, October 01, 2007

Race for the Cure




As many of you know, my MIL was diagnosed with breast cancer in June. She is doing amazing - done with her treatment and getting on with her life. My husband and I do Race for the Cure every year - but this year it will have special meaning for us. Due to early detection, my MIL has a great prognosis. So to honor her, I am selling stitch markers for the cure. The stitch marker sets are $10 each, the row counters are $6 each (there are more photos and information on etsy about the markers). For every set that I sell, I will match dollar for dollar. If you do donate to my Race fundraising - drop me an e-mail at sunne (at) rmi (dot) net - with your mailing address and which markers you would like. I will get the mailed out within 24 hours, in a pink organza storage bag. I don't usually sell my wares through my blog - but the cause is so good and it helps so many. If you have any questions, please comment or send me an e-mail, its a lot! Thank you for your support, your thought and passing this on!!

5 comments:

Calling on Kahlo said...

I emailed to my friends. Great cause! I will see what I can do to support you!

Shadkitty said...

Oh, I think that is such a great idea! Glad to hear your MIL is doing better. :)

LotusKnits said...

Those are gorgeous Sunne!!

kasiaiscarly said...

I linked to you on my blog and emailed to a few folks, too. I hope you raise lots of money!

DAWN said...

My mother passed away from Breast Cancer 5 years ago and anytime someone does something to support BC awareness I want to hug them. Thank you so much. I am so glad to hear that you MIL is doing well, please give her my well wishes. She is a gem to all.