Friday, October 12, 2007

coffee swap!

Its coffee swap time again!!

1. Whole bean or ground?
Doesn't matter - I have a grinder and am not afraid to use it...

2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
Fully-loaded!!

3. Regular or flavored?
Regular - I take my coffee strong and black.

4. How do you drink your coffee?
Its my morning ritual with mr.sunneshine - a couple good black cups to start the day!

5. Favorite coffee ever?
What I am drinking right now...

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
I am only medium fussy - I won't go for Folgers, but had Dunkin Donuts coffee last week and enjoyed it!

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
chocolate

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
Nope

9. Yarn/fiber you love?
Natural fibers - alpaca, merino, cotton, tofu, bamboo... Worsted weight or thinner...

10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Acrylic, angora, mohair, anything scratchy...

11. What's on your needles?
Fair Isle stockings, Hemlock Ring Blanket, Vinnlands Socks, Baby knits...

12. Favorite colors?
Natural, neutral, purple and black

13. Allergies?
I am allergic to wheat - not a really big deal, and if I can't eat it, mr.sunneshine will...

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
I am so excited about this swap - I have had such great pals!! I am easy to please and love anything thoughtful!

2 comments:

Dawn ;) said...

Glad you joined us ~ I believe this will be an awesome round. Thx for filling out your questionaire and the discount offer. ;D

Stephermay said...

Be careful what you say about Dunkin's... That's the Starbucks of New England, dontcha know. ;)