1. Why are you punk?
It is an attitude as much as a style - I am always off the track a little bit... A friend recently described me as feminine with a hard edge - I was thrilled... Although, anything black, with skulls, funky, and deconstructed is right up my alley!
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)
Cooking a wonderful dinner, an afternoon of crafting or knitting, Seattle, visiting my grandma, anything that is handmade with love
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?
Wavy lace shawl (my first lace), tofutsies socks (I wear them alot) and my black cashmere hat
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?
local items from my swap partners home, hand spun yarn, new patterns that my swap partner enjoys, lace yarn, chocolate
5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns?
jade cashmere, alpaca (especially lace weight), tofutsies are favorites -- anything acrylic, anything novelty, anything that is not natural fibers are the least favorites
6. What are your five favorite delicacies?
good chocolate, good wine, cake, beautiful hand dyed yarns, handmade gifts
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?
My Name is Earl, sale shopping, cheap pedicures
8. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
I love handmade and well thought out gifts. I try to shop at small stores where you are actually supporting people not corporations - I still believe that if enough people make small changes, collectively we can make big changes. Yes, there's a little hippy in my punk. I am so excited for this exchange!!