Tuesday, June 12, 2007





Its been a bit since I posted, so here is a picture-full post...

I have been working on the yard. The garden is now weeded, turned and planted! And with such a terrible winter, I thought I would loose all my plants, but the little urban garden is amazing!! Everyday when I look out the back deck, there is something new blooming. Now for a little more weeding time....

My Socks for Soldiers kit came in the mail yesterday! I love the little bag - it has all these pockets for needles and markers! I will start my SFS Big Black Socks on the plane to Seattle. And there were two other boxes... Some amazing soaps that I traded stitch markers for. Its too bad the blog doesn't have scents - they smell amazing!! And my sock yarn from Spincycle Yarns. It was a treat (read - retail therapy). I have been wanting this for so long, I will wind it soo






There is no knitting to show, but here is the stitch marker lab! Things have been cranking with them. The etsy site is picking up again and my LYS has had a bunch of big events and the markers have been flying out during them. (Even the LYS that was sure they wouldn't sell them called on Saturday to re-order - hehehe).

Happy Knitting!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I ordered some black dice sm's from kpixie this weekend. ;)

Your garden looks wonderful, especially without 2 feet of snow!

a friend to knit with said...

I am so impressed with your garden....love that purple ball like flower!

Great job on all of your stitch markers!

MsFortuknit said...

How wonderful! Isnt she just a dolly!