Monday, March 26, 2007

Thanks Una!!


I got my prge package right before I left on Wednesday!! Thanks Una!! It rocks!! I got two POUNDS of pectin Jelly Beans - such a treat!! (They are seasonal for Easter) And these ones are really good with flavors like lemon, pink grapefruit, orange and keylime - yummy! There was also two beautiful skeins of organic patagonia cotton - this is one of my favorite yarns - but I had never seen this colorway before. It is perfect with the browns, greens and blues!! Now to figure out what to make with it.... And there was a great card with a little "sugar buzz" badge, to warn everyone when I have been indulging on the jelly beans - won't need that for much longer!! Thanks Una!!

2 comments:

BEESTLYproducts said...

pretty sweet! hehe. that yarn is fresh!

roxtarc said...

mmmm.... that patagonia looks YUMMY! and i really havta commend you... i think the swap is ROCKIN i know my spoiler is very attentive... GOOD JOB! and your etsy store is looking GRRRRRREAT... really! (isnt it such an awesome resource)

and btw...if i DO wind up knocked up... i'll certainly announce it, more than mention it... ;)