Monday, March 05, 2007

cool things....




It was a rough weekend. So to keep me out of the world of the overwhelming, I am focusing on some cool things - things I like to look at - things that make me laugh.... There will be new knitting to post soon.....

New shoes always make me feel better - and these are wicked cool!! I even had a little girl in the store yesterday, tell me they were scary like witches shoes - if that isn't a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is. I found the necklace here on etsy - you never know what cool stuff you'll find on etys!! I am not the biggest gin drinker, but It is such a cool piece!

Then we have my own personal porta-potty that mr.sunneshine brought back from his convention last week. It is made of foam about 5" tall and 3" square. I have no idea what one would do with it, other then it makes me laugh....

Finally, we have a finished knuck - okay, almost finished knuck - and I am really loving the color. They don't take much time, but it is making me really happy working with this pretty Lornas Laces Shepards Worsted in Cedar!

Big thanks to mr.sunneshine who I don't think reads this blog - but he is a good husband, and we could all use some good energy floating about us!

Happy Knitting!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Eck its been a few hard weeks around here too.

Maybe I should go buy some witchy shoes to make me feel better...

a friend to knit with said...

diggin those shoes!..........the port o pot gave me a chuckel...and love the color of the knucks!

BEESTLYproducts said...

those shoes are killer!!!! as is the tiny water closet. the knuck is beautiful..... OOOOOOOOO BTDUBS!!!! your monkey is fin. e-mail me w/ your address, and I'll try to get him out this week :-)

pins&needles said...

oh! those shoes are killer! I'd wear a skirt with them just the show them off.