Tuesday, March 06, 2007

roller

So, I always swore that I would never be one of those people jamming their roller bag in the overhead at the airport. But then on my last trip to LA, I saw this bag, and it would have cost me money not to buy it, it was so inexpensive. (Yes, I am a master at justification, which is why I am knitting from my 1200 skein stash right now). And its black with white polka dots!! The bow will be leaving though. Not sure why I became so obsessed with it, but I am now one of those people who will be running over your feet with my rolly bag and blocking airplane aisle traffic, while I hoist it into the overhead bin. You've been warned....

This is installation #2 of my running series on my consumerism - which is usually not much but this week is running rampant....

3 comments:

Zenknitter LesleyD said...

I love it!! It is sooo cool!! Totally you darlin!!! Great find!!
(I like exclamation points way too much. is there a rehab for exclamation point addicts?)

Racheal akaImpulsiveKnitter said...

What a cute bag, I don't think anyone will be worried about you blocking there way cause they will be admiring your super cute bag and if they do get there panties in a bunch you know that they are secretly wishing they had your bag.
I am jst jealous that you get to go to LA. I haven't been outside of Australia yet which is just sad

Shadkitty said...

Muhahaha! I love it! Polka dots are fun, just say it Po-lk-a Dots. I would take the bow and put it on shoes, or a dress, or a cap. Yes.

Good thing I don't fly. Like, ever.