Saturday, February 03, 2007

Thanks Piper!!

Okay, my picture does this gift no favors! But I want to send out a huge thank you to Piper -- or Angela -- for an amazing package from SP9!! Angela was a great pal and even my co-workers who saw the box of goodies agreed that you "nailed it!" - hehehe! This box had a great washcloth in purple, and this amazing bookmark again in purple (is it crochet or tat?), and beautiful beaded stitch markers!!! also in purple (it is my favorite color!) There was also some chocolate and hot chocolate (most of which was already gone by the time I took the photo!!), then the super cute bear with the skulls, and a bunch of great patterns!! The Hermimone bobble hat and mittens, the kristen felted bag - with just the right yarn accompanying it for me to make the bag (although the fair isle may go from a cute design to skulls)!! - and the book Scarves, a Knitters Dozen!! Angela thank you, thank you!! And thanks for being such a great pal!! SP9 was really fun because of you :)

2 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

What a score!!!!

GirlyWithATwist said...

You are very, very welcome!!!