Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Rudolph

I feel like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer - and we are not even close to Christmas. This cold has been kickin' me around for the past four days - but now I feel like I might be on the upswing! Finally!

The really sucky part is I haven't even felt like knitting!! However, there is some knitting that hasn't been shown here yet. I love my stripy hat - and its actually been cold enough here on a couple nights, I have gotten to wear it! Okay, it may have been overkill, but with my cold, I had the best excuse... And nothing makes me happier then fall and winter clothes!

And the beginning of X-mas knitting - a small cotton grocery bag. I like this bag - but its pal in the next picture is turning out even better! Now I just have to get back to it - and finish that second spectrum scarf!

That's the quick update - there will be more with prettier pictures soon!

Happy KNitting!

No comments: