Monday, September 22, 2008

I have been a bad blogger...


I have had so little time lately. My grandmother fell and broke her other hip last week - so there has been lots of stress and trying to work out schedules. I am supposed to go on Friday to see her for the weekend. If she does not move into a care facility, I will have a weekend of travel and knitting.... I am already rolling yarn in hopes of that!

These two shelf brackets were my awesome vintage finds of the weekend. They will hang in my studio holding up the knitting books. Now I just need two more sets... The studio is coming together. I have opened an etsy destash shop for all those things I was sure I was going to use, and now know that I never will.

There will be knitting to show soon, I just need to weave in the ends...

Off to overnight Dad's birthday card...
Happy KNitting!!

No comments: