Sunday, March 09, 2008

prge questionnaire

1. Why did you join PRGE?
I love this swap - everyone is so good to their pals!!

2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)
creating, a good bottle of wine, wearing an outfit that feels great, having someone understand a concept that I have been trying to teach, being with my husband

3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?
My christmas stocking series, my new black and gray handwarmers, a simple black cashmere hat.

4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?
yarn with a corresponding pattern, chocolate, knitpicks harmony needles, thought by my pal, anything with skulls

5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns?
favorites - sock yarn - especially dark solid colors, any natural fibers (or organics) from lace weight to worsted...
not favorites - acryllic, recycled silk, fuzzy, itchy, bulky

6. What are your five favorite delicacies?
cashmere, handmade, pectin jelly beans, artisan cheese, home made cinnamon rolls

7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?
chocolate, steak, bad 80's tv

8. What are the five things you look forward to every week?
My Name is Earl, friday knitting class, making Sunday dinner, completing one craft project, Sunday's phone calls

9. What do you collect?
I am trying to get rid of some of my collections, though, yarn, wine, art and skulls don't seem to be leaving

10. When is your birthday?
July 31st
11. Do you have any wishlists?
there are a couple on the sidebar of my blog - I will make sure they are updated this week..

12. Do you have any allergies or health related conditions that your pal should know about?
I am allergic to wheat, but its really not a big deal - with moderation its always fine...

13. What do you do for work and what do you do for fun?
I am the Director of Programs at a shelter for homeless and low income women and children - I coordinate art, health and education programs and seminars for those trying to rebuild their lives.
For fun, I cook, knit, garden, ride my bike occasionally, and hang out with my husband.

14. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
Thank you for joining this swap! I am not hard to please, and really appreciate all your efforts!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.