Tuesday, November 06, 2007

a little bit of everything...





So, while things have been super busy around here.... I have apparently needed some retail therapy. And yarn shopping in my world doesn't count if (a) you are also buying for your swap pal and (b) you can pay with the paypal balance. I think I need to re-think this doesn't count thing, I seem to be accumulating a lot of yarn... Today I spent an hour cataloging the new yarns that I have purchased. I did leave out the Noro cashmere that I bought for my short row scarf - oops...

So while going through this much larger then anticipated job. I think Ravelry should allow you to copy your yarn entries - so after you enter it once you can have some in the used section and some in the stash section. Since I know that I have used more then 4 balls of yarn since I stashed everything, but I haven't used up all that yarn, so it is still sitting in my stash section. And at the same time, if you could use the stashed yarn when entering projects, so everything doesn't have to be double entered... That's just my rant...

I did want to share some pretty yarn pictures... The brown and purple are my alpaca from a local farm in Morrison, it is softer then cashmere.... mmmm.....

Then there has been some knitting - of course its mostly stockings but I am closing in on my stocking count of 12 - there are one small, two big and three partial left! Yippee!!

No comments: