Monday, November 05, 2007

I just have a sec...





I just have a sec.... So I thought I would share some photos from my last trip. The LA part was work - enough said. The Washington part was glorious! Seattle was amazing, as always. And this trip more then most, made me want to move to Eastern Washington - beautiful scenery, great fall weather, a wonderful visit with my 88 year old grandma who I adore, and WSU beat UCLA and we were at the game! Here are some photos of our trip...

ps - Mubs loved the Hemlock Ring Blanket, she curled up in it while we watch the Rockies lose in the World Series...

4 comments:

Beth said...

WOW! Your grandma looks like a Rock Star, too! Go Grandma!

Jana said...

Looks like a great trip! Grandma's are the best. The blanket looks awesome too.

KTMay said...

Awwww, grandmas...nothing LIKE them!

Beautiful pics and blanket!

a friend to knit with said...

mubs........i just love that name!
so glad she liked the blanket!