Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Still caught by time..,

This post was just brought to my attention.

I love the pictures and am flattered when anything that I design becomes
 a finished item. Someone valued the pattern enough to spend their time
 creating my vision. And in this instance, taking beautiful pictures as well.


I am working on a new stranded pattern. It's been in my head for a long time.
Finally, it is charted, thumb designed. Knit once - frogged and in process of being knit again.
It feels like this pattern has come easily. Though not perfectly, hence the frogging.
As I have started to count the hours - and yes, it is a lot of hours, that it has taken to get the crosses to wrap - to center the thumb, have the decreases in the correct places, and get all the stitches charted on the software, I figure that I am about 20 hours in. With about 10 hours to go - writing the written pattern, knitting a second pair a double check, adjusting the charts. Back to time... Deadlines for submission, working 40 hours, 10 more patterns roaming around in my head, and so many other things pulling at my time...

No comments: