Friday, February 13, 2009

goodness in the mail and more...

First, we have the first (and possibly last) pair of socks knit for mr.sunneshine. They turned out well, but he is still not thrilled with them... Boys....

Then there was this wonderful coffee swap package from Paige! It has the Noro sock yarn that I have been coveting and yummy COFFEE - that smells amazing! There was also some handmade goodness and chocolate and a beautiful card. I am feeling very spoiled right now... Thank you, Paige! And having a huge debate over what sock pattern to do with my new yarn... Suggestions are always appreciated and I am going to check over at Ravelry as well...

Happy KNitting!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Hey Sunne, I'm so glad you liked it all! We made a pretty good swap team...

Kitty said...

Hi Sunne,

Boys that do not appreciate handmade socks should not get handmade socks. Mr. Sunneshine needs a spanking!!!

I cannot come on Thursday and I am soooooooooo disappointed I can't stand it. I have a work thing I have to do instead.

I am going to knit all day tomorrow

Kitty