Thursday, August 14, 2008

Look mom, finished knitting!!

Everything even has its ends woven in!!
So there has been knitting here! And I need a larger sock drawer!! It just seemed that during the moving - and currently the unpacking, smaller projects were more managable and so we have a basic pair of ribbed socks made out of Collinette Jitterbug, the Naive Socks from Spilly Jane made out of Mud Creek's beautiful handspun yarn (I loved knitting with this yarn - it was heaven in my hands and always beautiful to look at the delicately plied colors - plus the finished socks are matchingly unmatched - which I love!), the monkey socks in a longer length which worked beautifully with Tiny Toes from Interlacements and finally the Spectrum Scarf made with Malabrigo and Fino Alpaca - wish that I would have looked up the pattern on ravelry before I started, as there was a major correction - however it turned out well...

There is knitting on the needles right now - orange socks that are being knit during the Olympics (I will admit there has been more watching then knitting during the watching lately) - one more Spectrum Scarf for me - and still my sweater that I will get back to next week...
Right now the studio is done, but I have not had time to really move in, so maybe this weekend....

Happy Knitting!!


2 comments:

Zenknitter LesleyD said...

The socks look awesome hun!!

Samantha said...

have i told you how much i love that scarf?