Saturday, August 02, 2008

And we're back...

And we're back! There is DSL, the great sort and put away is still going on - but the house is livable and I have no illusions that it will take until at least Christmas for us to really be settled. And even longer to get the furniture that we want and have the art hung on the walls that make us love it. Right now, it is nice to sleep in the new house, have a place of our own and think about how we want our life to look and flow with the house - and to have an air conditioner in the bedroom!

I worked the Mile High Music Festival a couple weeks ago. This was what The Dave Matthews Band would have seen from the stage mid-show. I don't know how many people were there, but it was amazing to me to not be able to see the end of the crowd!

There are socks soaking in Eucalan, I will photograph them soon. Yarn that has arrived and socks that are close to being off the needles. I will post all of those this week. Also, the PRGE sign ups have opened for PRGE v.4. Now that I have (or almost have - the workers should be done in the studio this week) a dedicated knitting space. It is time to get back to PRGE - to spoiling - and to dedicated knitting time.

Happy KNitting!!

No comments: