Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Midnight Diamond Socks



Wheeeee.... There is finally a finished object here! The Midnight Diamond yarn with silver in it from Crash into Ewe has morphed into the Reverse Psockology Socks from the Stitch'nBitch calendar from this year. They were super boring to knit. I lost the first sock twice - and they were hard to block to get the lace to even up. However, I think they are wonderful! And just because there is a lot of stress on the home stretch... I cast on two new pairs of socks on Monday - the Monkey Socks (yes, I realize that I am the only sock knitter in America who has not made a pair of these yet!), and the Salto from knitty this spring - just for a little challenge - mostly since I have no attention span. The Naive socks are coming along well... I am going to need more space in my sock drawer...

Happy KNitting!!

4 comments:

kasiaiscarly said...

i've never made monkeys :) shh - don't tell anyone. . . i'm not a huge fan of the pattern!

a friend to knit with said...

love these, sunny.
and guess what? i think i am now the LAST person to make the monkeys. !

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Sunne,

I have never made the monkey sock either. I want to. I just haven't gotten around to it.

I think your comment started something here. 'Confessions of a non monkey sock knitter.' Ha ha!

Lady Euphoria

Heide said...

I love your socks! I made some Monkeys once, but now I can't remember who I gave them to.