Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sorry Somehow...


Okay, so last weekend with Mr.sunneshine away mountain biking - it was time to cast on a bunch of new projects. In the photo, you can see three pairs of socks and a washcloth were started - there was also one shopping bag that didn't make the picture. So through the week, I did finish the 7 Deadly spins socks - I thought the pattern was going to be a drag, but really ended up loving it!! As soon as I kitchner the toe, they will be posted. I am working on the hemp shopping bag and other socks still...

On a happy note, I am almost done with the washcloth - and my grandma is back knitting washcloths for all her friends!! Yippee!! I am sending her another 6 skeins of cotton - she lives in a tiny town and can only find acrylic (ick). Its just such a good thing, that she is feeling like knitting again!

On to the PRGE contest - Valeria, your song is Sorry Somehow by Husker Du (with an umlat over the u that I can't get my computer to write...) Its an oldie but goodie! Sorry it took me so long to post it!

Happy KNitting!

2 comments:

That Guy said...

Where's the umlaut key?

http://www.huskerdu.net/wtuk.htm

roxtarc said...

i'm happy that your gram is feeling like knitting again (and i'm so envious of all the knitting youre doin).. ;)