Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The knitting has been slow going...

The knitting has been slow going around here. Somehow time just seems to fly by faster every day. Smaller projects seem more appealing right now - so I started a set of Fair Isle mitts for myself. I am just kinda winging it with my Latvian Mitten book - wish me luck! They match the new puffy jacket that mr.sunneshine gave me for Christmas. I am sure they will get worn alot!

Yesterday, was a really stressy day. I came home from work and just needed a relaxing project. Pulled out the mitten book and some Lorna's Laces stash yarn - and in less then three hours - Done! We have several friends who will be

having babies soon, so this is probably the first in a series. This particular hat is for Todd and Kristin's baby girl - to be born soon.

Things are still crazy so back to work!
Happy KNitting!!

2 comments:

DAWN said...

Such a cute hat. Love the tassel.

Jana said...

I really like that baby hat, it's so different and unique! Very cute!